Junior Engineer [JENG]
17 August 2019
JOB OPPORTUNITY - JUNIOR ENGINEER (JENG)
PT Komatsu Indonesia is a leading heavy equipment manufacturer in Indonesia. The company produces not only complete machines but also steel casting, fabricated, hydraulic, and re-manufacturing components for Indonesia as well as overseas market. Currently, PT Komatsu Indonesia operates in 3 major industrial areas and supported by more than 1,800 people employees, The Company also consolidated all Indonesia operation which consists of 4 other companies under its control. As part of the company’s strategy and activities, we challenge you to join our team as :
Candidates will be assigned to the most suitable function within the company which included Purchasing, Cost Control, Design, Production Planning Control, Safety Officer, Foundry and Maintenance.
1. Diploma Degree in Mechanical Engineering from reputable university with minimum GPA not less than 2.75 of 4 scales.
2. Possess high interest and understanding in Manufacturing process, material, welding, maintenance and Quality Control.
3. Having experience in engineering area is preferred but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
4. Able to read and drawing 3D.
5. Computer literate.
6. Able to communicate in English.
PT KOMATSU INDONESIA does not charge any fees in the selection process.
Information detail :
Human Resources Development
PT Komatsu Indonesia
Jalan Cakung Cilincing Km 4 Jakarta
Phone : 021 4400611
email : email@example.com
If you meet the above qualifications, you can fill in the data below. at the latest on to 31 August 2019.Apply